Today, we’re sharing a delicious no-bake Oreo fudge recipe that you can try out with 3 simple ingredients. These ingredients are available at all leading supermarkets.
Some tips on how to get the best Oreo fudge out of this recipe:
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour or more. The longer the fudge mixture is in the fridge, the more it stalls and firms up.
- You can choose between either brown chocolate chips or white chocolate chips. We had some difficulty finding white chocolate chips so we used brown chocolate chips.
- Break the Oreo cookies into halves, this will ensure that the fudge has some crunchy bits of cookies, yum.
What you need to prepare this no-bake Oreo fudge
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 340g white or brown chocolate chips
- 24 Oreo cookies
- A baking or roasting dish
- A sharp knife for cutting and plating
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Reserve 4 Oreos and place the rest in a large plastic bag and break into large chunks. Don’t break them too small. Alternatively, you can break the cookies with your hands.
- In a small saucepan, heat condensed milk and the chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until completely melted. Don’t forget to keep stirring, to avoid the mixture from sticking to the pan.
- Mix the cookies into the chocolate mixture and pour into the prepared pan. Break the last 4 cookies into large pieces and sprinkle on top. Press them in with a spoon if necessary.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to set. As we mentioned, the longer you put it into the fridge, the less sticky the entire mixture is.
- Remove from the pan with the parchment. Using a warm, dry knife, cut squares and enjoy!
Easy, as pie. We love this no-bake Oreo recipe because of its simplicity and quick preparation time.
We’d love to see your version of this no-bake Oreo fudge recipe, so tag us using @shelfsquad.co to brag about your mad kitchen skills.