This Epicurean Nylon Sauté Tool brings you the look and feel of traditional wood and all the benefits of nylon. Each wood-composite handle is shaped with the same select material used in all their renowned cutting surfaces. Furthermore, each utensil is paired with a high temperature nylon head that is perfectly suited for its particular job.
Sleek, sanitary, and dishwasher safe, these utensils are stylishly sophisticated, yet friendly enough for everyday use.
- Gourmet Series Nylon Sauté Tool for stirring, scraping and folding
- Suitable to use on non-stick cookware and won’t damage the coating
- Easy to clean and sanitise in the dishwasher
- The non-porous wood composite doesn’t harbour any bacteria
- Made using materials that leave a low carbon footprint
- Heat resistant up to 176º C (350º F)
- Exclusively manufactured in the USA
Epicurean Nylon Sauté Tool Specifications
- Dimensions: L 33.2cm
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant up to 176°C
View the entire Shelfsquad South African range of Epicurean products here.