This Gude Alpha Black Chef’s Knife starts as a single piece of specially alloyed steel, beginning with hand forging and continuing through more than forty separate steps in the production process before completion. The grip scales are crafted from very hard olive wood which resists moisture and exhibits a beautiful grain, giving each knife a unique elegance.
- Chef’s knife
- Designed for precise slicing, dicing and mincing
- Blade is made from a single piece of very strong steel sharpened by hand
- Wood handle is particularly hard, resistant to weathering and has a rich grain
Gude Alpha Black Chef’s Knife Specifications
- Blade length: 21cm, 16cm
- Not dishwasher safe
- Don’t leave to soak in water as this may cause the wood to swell and crack
- Clean after use with a damp cloth and dry immediately
- Don’t use caustic or scouring agents for cleaning
View the entire Shelfsquad South Africa range of knives and knife sets here.