This Gude Alpha Olive Santoku Knife starts as a single piece of alloyed steel, beginning with hand forging and continuing through more than forty separate steps in the production process before completion. The handles are crafted from very hard olive wood which resists moisture and exhibits a beautiful grain, giving each knife a unique elegance.
- Precision santoku knife
- Designed for precise slicing
- Blade is made from a single piece of very strong steel sharpened by hand
- Olive wood handle is particularly hard, resistant to weathering and has a rich grain
Gude Alpha Olive Santoku Knife Specifications
- Blade length: 14cm, 18cm
- Not dishwasher safe
- Do not leave to soak in water as this may cause the wood to swell and crack
- Clean after use with a damp cloth and dry immediately
- Do not use caustic or scouring agents for cleaning
- Never use a cutting surface made from stone or ceramic as these will dull or damage the cutting edge
View the entire Shelfsquad South Africa range of knives and knife sets here.