This Gude The Knife Alpha Olive knife starts as a single piece of alloyed steel, beginning with hand forging and continuing through more than forty separate steps in the production process before completion. The handles are crafted from very hard olive wood which resists moisture and exhibits a beautiful grain, giving each knife a unique elegance.
As soon as you have actually worked with ‘THE KNIFE’, you will realise that this isn‘t just an example of a breathtakingly beautiful knife, but also, and above all, a kitchen tool boasting unique handling.
- Uniquely designed cook’s knife
- Flowing lines and no disturbing transitions automatically guarantees the right grasp and comfortable hand support at all times
- Blade is made from a single piece of very strong steel sharpened by hand
- Olive wood handle is particularly hard, resistant to weathering and has a rich grain
Gude The Knife Alpha Olive Cook’s Knife Specifications
- Blade length: 26cm
- Not dishwasher safe
- Never store your knife loose in a drawer
- Do not leave to soak in water as this may cause the wood to swell and crack
- Clean after use with a damp cloth and dry immediately
- Do not use caustic or scouring agents for cleaning
- Never use a cutting surface made from stone or ceramic as these will dull or damage the cutting edge
View the entire Shelfsquad South Africa range of knives and knife sets here.