This Microplane Premium Classic Zester, with a premium soft-touch handle and non-scratch end tabs, grates even the hardest Parmesan Reggiano as well as other hard cheeses into fine lacy wisps. Microplane originates from the US and is known as the premier brand worldwide for exceptionally sharp culinary tools. The brand has revolutionized the way chefs and home cooks grate and zest.
This Microplane zester is ideal for topping your favourite spaghetti and meatballs or a Caesar salad. It’s also wonderful for effortless citrus zesting to add natural flavours to a lemon crème brulee or a basic vinaigrette.
- Long zester
- Perfect for grating hard cheeses, citrus rinds, ginger, nutmeg, chocolate and more
- Non-scratch end tabs
- Blade made of surgical grade stainless steel
- Premium plastic handle
- Reusable protective cover included
- Rubber feet for added stability
Microplane Premium Classic Zester Specifications:
- Dimensions: 30 x 3.5 x 2.5cm
- Grating Area: 20.3 x 2.5cm
- Weight: 226 grams
- Dishwasher safe
- We recommend rinsing your grater in warm water immediately after each use
- Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible
- To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth
- Store with blade covered when not in use
View the entire Shelfsquad South Africa range of kitchen utensils here.