The Zassenhaus Berlin pepper mill will inspire new creations in the kitchen. Its patented precision grinding is harder than steel — wear- and corrosion-free. It grinds pepper and spices like crushed chilies, cumin or coriander to suit your taste. You have the choice of six grinding levels — from extra coarse to ultra-fine.
- Beautiful retro pepper mill available in a range of stylish colours
- Equipped with a high-performance ceramic grinder and durable stainless steel stem
- Features 6 different grinding adjustments from fine grind (1) to coarse (6)
- The classically curved shape fits comfortably in your hand
- Regular sized peppercorns are recommended
- Easy to clean
Zassenhaus Berlin Pepper Mill Specifications
- Height: 18cm
- It is advisable to turn one way as it allows for better filling of the chamber before grinding and avoids the risk of clogging
View the entire range of Shelfsquad South Africa kitchen utensils here.