Let yourself be inspired by the diversity of cutting boards and useful accessories in your everyday life. The end grain wood of this Zassenhaus Cheese Board distinguishes itself with its hardness as well as extreme robustness.
- Cheese board with cheese wire
- Available in sustainable rubbertree wood and acacia wood
- Robust and durable
- Comes with 3 extra wires
Zassenhaus Cheese Board Specifications
- Dimensions: 25cm x 18cm x 2cm
Wooden cutting boards and kitchenware are natural products and do not need any particular care. However it is recommended to handle them as follows
- After use, wipe with a damp cloth and remove all leftovers, put the wet boards upright and let them dry. This is essential to let enough air around the board otherwise the boards can warp.
- For technical and biological reasons the boards are not made of one single piece but of one or many pieces glued together depending on the size, they should by no means be put in the dishwasher.
- For untreated wooden products we recommend using a wood care oil.
View the entire Shelfsquad South Africa range of knives here.