This eye-catching Zassenhaus Olivewood Salt Mill combines sophisticated looks with precise, durable design. Equipped with a ceramic grinding mechanism and the option to select from 6 levels on how you’d like the salt to be.
- Elegant Salt Mill made from beech and olivewood
- Features 6 different grinding adjustments from fine (1) to coarse (6)
- In the sophisticated wood design lies a high-performance ceramic grinding mechanism
- The wear- and corrosion-free grinding mechanism is suitable for salt, spices and dried herbs
Zassenhaus Olivewood Salt Mill Care Instructions
- It is advisable to turn one way. This allows for better filling of the chamber before grinding. Therefore avoiding the risk of clogging
- Any dry rock sea salt crystals can be used
- Don’t use sea salt that is wet to the touch
- Don’t use any flakes of any kind as this is liable to clog up the mechanism
View the entire range of Shelfsquad South Africa kitchen utensils here.